Our Claim Auditing History
Blackburn Group, Inc. is recognized by A.M. Best Company as a Recommended Expert Service Provider in the Insurance and Financial industries. We have also been recognized as a leading resource in the Risk and Insurance Management Society Buyers Guide for Enterprise Risk Management and Claim Settlement Solutions based upon readership choice for quality services.
As one of the leading Independent Claim Audit Solutions firms in the country, our practice teams concentrate on auditing all types of Workers Compensation, Property, and Casualty Claims. Blackburn Group Inc.’s solutions include Best Practices Audits, Client Support Audits, Due Diligence Audits, Insurance and Reinsurance Audits, Premium Audits, Reserve Audits, Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA), and All Purpose Audits. We customize all products and services to our clients’ needs, and save clients up to 40% of their current risk and claim costs by utilizing our unique products and services. To support our professional services, our RiskPro® technology audit solutions include a suite of products and services delivered through applications on Internet-based platforms. Additionally, we have a significant amount of experience utilizing most risk and claim audit management systems based on client specific needs.
Our company serves self-insurers, insurers, reinsurers, brokers, captive insurance company domicile managers, actuaries, third party adjusters, nurse case management companies and attorneys. At Blackburn Group Inc. we have supported certifications, licenses, insurance, and bonding for all of our products and services. Additionally, we have pioneered the use of technology to simplify the claim audit workflow, decrease costs and improve the quality of programs throughout the industry.
Our Specific Products and Services
- Independent Property, Casualty, and Workers Compensation Third Party Administration Audits;
- Case Management Monitoring, Reviews, and related Solutions;
- Accelerated Claim Management Audits and related Solutions;
- MMSEA Section 111 Claim Audit Package;
- Review of claim management procedures in order to develop methods to resolve operational and financial deficiencies;
- Review of claim management operations, structure, and control;
- Evaluation of claim reserve practices;
- Creation of claim information systems to manage and monitor the performance of claim procedures;
- Review of claim procedures and practices to resolve any deficiencies;
- Property, Casualty, and Workers Compensation Damage Expert services to review and benchmark Compensatory (Special, General, and Punitive) damages from our vast amount of insurance settlement and public data, and;
- RiskPro® infrastructure customized for the ongoing monitoring of the audited programs.