Our Expert Witnessing History
Blackburn Group, Inc. is recognized by clients and their associated service providers throughout the nationwide Personal Injury community. We have over 33 years of experience in every aspect of Personal Injury case management. Our company serves individuals, families, physicians, attorneys, social service agencies, faith-based organizations, life care planners, and nurse case management companies. Additionally, we have pioneered the use of technology to simplify the personal injury financial management workflow, enhance value and improve the quality of life for our clients and their families. To support our professional services, our RiskPro® technology solutions include a suite of products and services delivered through applications on Internet-based platforms.
Since 1991, our primary goal has been to provide high quality, low cost personal injury management professional products and services to serve individuals who have recently been injured. Our suite of insurance claim settlement solutions include Expert Compensatory Damage Services, Life Care Planning (LCP) Solutions, Medicare Set-Aside (MSA) Solutions, Structured Settlements, Custodial Account Administration, and associated Financial Planning. All of our services are independent, objective and dedicated to your specific needs all while delivering the highest level of results-based solutions in the industry today!
Our Specific Products and Services
Blackburn Group, Inc. offers comprehensive Expert Witness services to assist our clients with their most difficult cases. With over 30 years of experience and 1,200,000 best practice cases valued over $160 Billion, we offer unsurpassed claim solutions for our clients. Our specific solutions include:
- Forensic risk, claim, medical, accounting and valuation service professionals help to solve insurance claims disputes by working with individuals, policyholders, their counsel, and insurance companies. Typical venues include pre-settlement conferences, arbitration, mediation, and trial.
- Our insurance claims professionals provide financial, accounting, economic and/or statistical analyses services and have experience analyzing insurance claims for property, casualty, and workers compensation claims that arise from a variety of occurrences;
- Thorough review of the entire file, obtaining the necessary information for written financial analysis that helps finalize settlement costs;
- Typical areas of analysis related to insurance claims include: Review and analysis of insurance policies; Evaluation of trigger methodologies relating to multiple policies; Review of self-insured retentions, deductibles, and policy buyouts; Reinsurance recovery evaluations; Reconstruction of medical and other claim accounting records; Determination of the appropriate period of future loss; Review and application of appropriate claim methodologies for specific client needs;
- Complete analysis of the client requirements using our RiskPro® infrastructure and network, and ;
- Rush Services 7-10 days.