Our Insurance Underwriting and Associated Program Development History
Blackburn Group, Inc. is recognized by A.M. Best Company as Recommended Expert Service Providers in the insurance and financial industries. We have also been recognized as the number one resource in the Risk and Insurance Management Society Buyers Guide for Enterprise Risk Management and Claim Settlement Solutions based upon readership choice for quality services. We are pleased to provide worldwide insurance underwriting advisory services to various insured in the Property, Casualty, and Workers Compensation risk business. The facilities can assist clients reduce self insured and insured risk costs by 10-40% over the current programs by program and loss costs for the programs. With over 30 years of insurance and claim program data and experience, our underwriting resources allow us the full capability to provide advice for all of your risk and insurance programs. Additionally, we have all of the technical and financial capabilities to manage your risk and claim costs with our Insurance Claim Settlement Solutions teams.
Robert Blackburn founded Blackburn Group, Inc. in 1991 as a company specializing in marketing products and services for the risk, insurance, and claim settlement solutions fields. At that time, Mr. Blackburn designed and developed a specialized risk and claim management information system with associated services called RiskPro® to analyze and manage an organization’s operational and human resource risks. Currently, the business platform manages 1,200,000 claims valued at $160 Billion in North America, South America, Europe and the Far East.
Our Specific Products and Services
Blackburn Group, Inc. offers comprehensive Insurance and Self Insurance Underwriting services to assist our clients with their most difficult cases. With over 30 years of experience and thousands of organizations served, we are your source for independent, objective advice about eliminating the cost and increasing the quality of your operational risk and insurance programs. Our specific solutions include:>
- Comprehensive exposure identification, placement, and management for all Property, Casualty, and Workers Compensation programs according to recognized risk standards by Insurers, Reinsurers, Association for Cooperative Operations Research and Development (ACORD), etc.;
- Strategic Design and Development;
- Compliance (Regulatory, Quality Assurance, Audit) Design and Development;
- Administration of documentation for the programs that have been placed;
- Ongoing monitoring and strategic evolution of the programs, and;
- RiskPro® infrastructure for designed programs.