Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
We provide products and services for enterprise-wide risk and claim management solutions. We will help you improve the quality and effectiveness of your organization with our outsourced risk management teams.
Blackburn Group Inc.'s Enterprise Risk Management Solution teams provide the best professional service accurately, timely, and within your budget!
Choose our independent, experienced team of ERM professionals that are committed to work for you. We have over 30 years of experience in administering the entire Enterprise Risk Management process, from analyzing exposures to supporting independent objective solutions. We understand and appreciate the importance of your time, and are available to compliment your existing resources in reducing your risk costs on each and every project.
We currently serve to analyze exposures and assist organizations comply with the five components of the Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO) framework, including their control environment, risk assessment, control activities, information and communications, and risk monitoring. COSO is a private sector initiative jointly funded by the AICPA, the American Accounting Association, Financial Executives International, the Institute of Management Accountants and The Institute of Internal Auditors. The initiative's mission is to improve organizational performance and oversight and reduce fraud through development of comprehensive frameworks and guidance on internal control, enterprise risk management and fraud deterrence.
Benefits of Service for the Control Environment Include:
- Our complete commitment to integrity and ethics to support your objectives.
- Assistance with the independent analysis and solutions for the oversight of internal controls directed by the board of directors.
- Assist to develop structures and responsibilities in the pursuit of objectives established by management and overseen by the board.
Benefits of Service for the Risk Assessment Process Include:
- Assisting your team to develop the basis for how risks should be managed within a dynamic process. We will assist you consider possible changes in the external environment and within the business that may be obstacles to your objectives.
- Specifying objectives clearly enough for risks to be identified and assessed.
- Identifying and analyzing risks in order to determine how they should be managed.
- Considering the potential of fraud.
- Identifying and assessing changes that could significantly impact the system of internal control.
Benefits of Service for the Control Activities Include Risk Management assistance for:
- Establishing appropriate controls to ensure execution of management's directives to mitigate risks.
- Developing control activities at all levels and at various stages within the business process utilizing technology.
- Selecting and developing controls that help mitigate risks to an acceptable level.
- Selecting and developing general control activities for technology utilized in the organization.
- Deploying control activities as specified in policies and relevant procedures.
Benefits of Service for the Information and Communication associated with Control Activities Include Risk Management assistance for:
- Obtaining or generating relevant, high-quality risk management information to support internal control.
- Internally communicating risk management information, including objectives and responsibilities, necessary to support the other components of internal control.
- Communicating relevant risk management related internal control matters to external parties.
Benefits of Service for the Ongoing Monitoring Activities Include Risk Management assistance for:
- Evaluations to determine whether each component of internal control is present and functioning.
- Selecting, developing and performing ongoing or separate evaluations of the components of internal control.
- Evaluating and communicating deficiencies to those persons responsible for corrective action, including senior management and the board of directors.