Risk Compliance and Quality Assurance
We provide a variety of Compliance products and services including audits to assist in the analysis and management of complex risks for public and private organizations.
Blackburn Group Inc.'s Enterprise Risk Management Compliance and Assurance Solution teams provide the best professional service accurately, timely, and within your budget!
Choose our independent, experienced team of Risk Compliance and Assurance professionals that are committed to work for you. We have over 35 years of experience in administering the entire Risk Compliance and Quality Assurance process, from analyzing operational risk exposures to supporting independent objective solutions. We understand and appreciate the importance of your time, and are available to compliment your existing resources in reducing your risk costs on each and every project.
We help our clients to develop a unique way of looking at Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Compliance and Assurance. We work with your Risk, Claim, Operations, Accounting and Audit professionals to make certain that the interaction of different risks is considered during the self insurance and insurance process. With a focus on risk and claim analytics, Blackburn Group professionals increase the awareness of risk management, control and compliance throughout our client's organization by conducting consultative reviews, providing client-focused advice to the Operational, Compliance and Assurance teams.
Benefits of Professional Service for Risk Compliance and Assurance Solutions Include:
- Assistance with Risk and Compliance standards including the Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO), International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Association for Cooperative Operations Research and Development (ACORD), The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for Medicare Set Asides and MMSEA Section 111 reporting, and others.
- Consultative risk compliance, operational and financial reviews over various client processes and activities to identify business improvement and management control opportunities.
- Business continuity management to identify the probable events that can reduce our client's ability to achieve its strategic objectives. The Business Continuity Management solutions incorporate disaster recovery, emergency management and incident management analyses and solutions into our client organizations for risk management purposes.
- Independent Compliance program analysis of the client's Commitment Standards, Implementation Standards, Monitoring and Measurement Standards and related techniques, and Continual Improvement Standards.
- Reviewing strategic, financial, operational, and hazard risk management practices to determine if the client organization is realizing a strategic and formal approach to risk management to improve decision-making and enhance future outcomes.