Our ERM approach for self insured organizations is intended to integrate risk and claim management solutions into all aspects of your business and decision-making.
Blackburn Group Inc.'s Self Insurance Professional Service Solution teams provide the best professional service accurately, timely, and within your budget!
Choose our independent, experienced team of Self Insurance professionals that are committed to work for you. We have over 30 years of experience in administering the entire Risk, Claim, Loss Control, Insurance Underwriting, and Accounting Management process, from analyzing exposures to supporting independent objective solutions. We understand and appreciate the importance of your time, and are available to compliment your existing resources in reducing your risk costs on each and every project.
We help our clients to develop a complete risk, underwriting, claims, loss control and accounting methodology to make certain that the interaction of different risks is considered during the self insurance and risk transfer process. We also advise on optimizing the costs and benefits of the underwriting process and maintaining adequate risk management protocols according to recognized standards. Blackburn Group consultants are highly-qualified licensed practitioners with expertise in the Property and Casualty Insurance industry. We identify and work with qualified third party administrators insurance companies, and other vendors to develop risk retention and transfer programs that best meet the client's needs.
Benefits of Service for Self Insurance Solutions Include:
- Risk, Claim, Insurance Underwriting, Loss Control, and Accounting needs analyses and associated development of the most optimal programs to support your objectives.
- Independent Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) analysis and monitoring utilizing our RiskPro® technology and data.
- Access to both traditional and alternative insurance markets.
- Independent audits of all aspects of Risk, Claim, Insurance Underwriting, Loss Control, and Accounting control according to recognized standards.
- Consultation services, analysis and negotiation of complex risks and claims.